A funeral can be arranged by contacting Fr. Edmund Vargas at 587-349-9615.
We recommend contacting our Music Directory John Morgan (403-252-1137) to coordinate the music requirements for your funeral.
Our secretary, Heather Schilling, (403-252-1137 extension 222) will coordinate the mass and reception details for your funeral. We are pleased to provide a service program to commemorate your funeral.
A reception in our parish hall includes our inhouse Van Houtte coffee service, ordering & delivery of food from either Calgary Co-op or Sunterra, or another catering service of your choice, and fresh table flowers.
Our hospitality funeral reception volunteer team are available to staff your funeral reception in our Parish Hall.
Information on Funeral & Cremation:
- Cremation and Funeral Liturgies
- Catholics and Cremation
- Catholic Funerals and Eulogies, the Pall and the Flag
- Does the Catholic Church Allow Cremation?
- 1st Readings for Funerals
- 2nd Readings for Funerals
- Prayers of the Faithful (A)
- Prayers of the Faithful (B)
- Prayers of the Faithful (C)
- Gospels for Funerals
- Funeral Arrangements Form